We spent 67 days driving from Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) to Ushuaia (Argentina) stopping several times. Most of the stops were for more than 2 or 3 nights but a few of them were one night only (just to sleep). And now that we've done all the east coast of this journey crossing part of Brazil, Uruguay and Argentina, we summarized our top 10 places to stop between Rio de Janeiro and our southernmost point in this trip.
- Stop #1: Paraty (Brazil) - Read about it here.
- Stop #2: Ilhabela (Brazil) - Find more about this place here.
- Stop #3: São Paulo (Brazil) - Top 6 things we've done in São Paulo here.
- Stop #4: Iguaçu / Iguazu (Brazil / Argentina) - Read more here.
- Stop #5: Florianópolis (Brazil) - Discover more about this piece of paradise here.
- Stop #6: Itaimbezinho (Brazil) - Almost unknown but a great place to explore. Find more here.
- Stop #7: Montevideo (Uruguay) - Uruguay's capital - read more here.
- Stop #8: Colónia del Sacramento (Uruguay) - Find more about the last place we visited in Uruguay here.
- Stop #9: Buenos Aires (Argentina) - Read here the 7 reasons of why we loved Buenos Aires.